Thursday 12 January 2012

90: Lemon^Fly - Síndrome de Peter Pan (2000)

We stay in Spain to listen to a special song for me. It was year 2000 when I discovered an album that I loved, Síndrome de Peter Pan, by a band from Sevilla called Lemon^Fly. I liked the album so much that I decided to interview them for my small press fanzine. A few weeks later, Sony Music sent me the original album as a promotion (I was really thrilled with that, we are talking about a photocopied fanzine with a ridiculous run of 100 copies!). I have listened to this album many times and, no doubt, my favorite song is the one I have chosen here. I hope you enjoy it as much as me.


Civ

1 comment:

  1. It has a very nice start and maybe some similarities with the Spanish band Fangoria. The song is easy-listening, very melodic... and good.

    R.O.C.

    ReplyDelete