Sunday 6 January 2013

15: Cerumentric - Bleeding Into My Dreams (2010)

 This is our second visit to The Philippines. This time we meet one of the most promising electro/synthpop artists there, Cerumentric, two-time nominee for Best Dance/Electro Act in the Asian Voice Independent Music Awards. With a fresh dance-oriented nu-disco style, Bleeding Into My Dreams easily makes us move following the rhythm of the frenetic -almost spacey- synths during the whole 7 minutes long, which in fact seems short to me.


R.O.C.

2 comments:

  1. I never thought I would like a song from Philippines so much, but this one is really good. Great amateur sounds and voice, and a fantastic tune: that is what I need, and that is what I have here. Hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this review! It means a lot. Hope you can continue supporting the music: http://patreon.com/cerumentric

    ReplyDelete